Buy Cheap Ar-15 M4e1 Stripped Lower Receivers 5.56mm Aero Precision Nonetheless, I hope this reviews about it Ar-15 M4e1 Stripped Lower Receivers 5.56mm Aero Precision will be useful. And hope Now i am a section of helping you to get a far better product. You will obtain a review and encounter form here. I'm hoping you will ensure and buy among Ar-15 M4e1 Stripped Lower Receivers 5.56mm Aero Precision after read this best reviews
Ar-15 M4e1 Stripped Lower Receivers 5.56mm Aero Precision.
Strength of a Machined Receiver With Universal Fit of a Forged Lower
Aero Precision’s M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver delivers the strength and unique looks of a billet machined lower, with the lower cost, lighter weight, and easy parts compatibility of a forged lower. The M4E1 starts as an "enhanced" forging from extra-strong 7075 T6 aluminum that is precision machined to final dimensions for compatibility with all standard "mil-spec" AR-15 parts. As a bonus, the good-looking M4E1 has a streamlined profile, without the chunky appearance of many milled lowers.
Actually, the Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver is not quite "stripped." Extra benefits include an integral triggerguard, which creates a more rigid, structurally sound receiver than a standard AR-15 lower, and also eliminates the risk of accidentally breaking off a triggerguard tab when working on the rifle. The enlarged triggerguard opening gives extra clearance so you can easily operate the trigger when wearing gloves.
The M4E1 comes with an easy-to-install threaded bolt catch roll pin that eliminates the risk of damaging the lower’s finish during installation (OK, you may be able to still do damage, but you’ll have to work hard at it!). Other features of the Aero Precision M4E1 stripped lower include:
- Flared magwell opening facilitates fast, one-shot mag changes
- Threaded takedown pin detent recess for easy buffer removal without chasing down a flyaway detent!
- Accepts standard mil-spec AR-15 fire control components, pistol grip, buffer tubes & stocks
- Hardcoat anodized to resist surface wear, in Matte Black or Cerakote™ Flat Dark Earth
The Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver even has a polymer-tipped tensioning screw nestled in the grip tang that you can adjust for a tight, rattle-free fit with the upper receiver. All the benefits of a custom machined lower without the downside!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:007
308ar Brn-10 Retro Ar-10® Style Flash Hiders Brownells.
Replicas of Early .308 AR Hiders from the Late 1950s
The Brownells BRN-10 Flash Hiders are inspired by the two types of flash hider found on early .308 AR-pattern rifles - making them ideal to cap off the business end of your "Retro" battle rifle build.
The BRN-10 Open 3-Prong model replicates the hider found on Sudanese and early Dutch .308 ARs, while the Closed 3-Prong model replicates the hider found on many Portuguese and later production Dutch rifles. What’s the difference? The Closed model is more resistant to breaking if the muzzle accidentally strikes a hard surface (hence the change on the originals). The good news is that either model will give ANY AR-308 rifle a unique appearance - and do an excellent job reducing the fireball coming from the muzzle!
- Machined carbon steel
- Durable, hard black QPQ finish
- 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- Clearance hole: .320" - excellent for .308 rifles, as well as .243 Winchester, 6.5mm Creedmoor, etc.
Both Brownells BRN-10 Flash Hiders come with a modern-day high-tech QPQ finish that is far more durable than the Parkerized or black oxide finishes of the Old Days, yet replicates the matte black / dark gray finish of the originals. Complete your .308 AR battle rifle build with one today!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:023
Ar-15 Gen 2 Complete Upper Receiver Black M-Lok 5.56 Brownells.
Purpose-Built for Your Next AR Build
Brownells upped its offerings to custom AR-15 builders with an all-new Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver, which provides consumers with all of the elements needed to have a fully functioning upper straight from the box.
The Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver features a standard flattop A3 profile and is built with a standard M4-profile barrel machined from 416R steel. The barrel is surrounded by a free-float handguard measuring 10 inches long and provides M-LOK accessory-attachment points for added customization options. The receiver is machined from 7075 aluminum and features M4-style feedramps and a standard A2 birdcage flash hider.
- Barrel length: 16 inches
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO
- Black finish
- Barrel twist rate: 1:8
As an added benefit to consumers, this Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver is totally complete, including the charging handle and bolt-carrier group, added extras not often found on upper-receiver offerings. The bolt-carrier group included with the upper features an M16-profile and will not work on Colt AR-15 lowers with a sear block.
Acraglas Gel® Brownells.
Super New Acraglas, Nylon Epoxy Derivative, Butter-Smooth Consistency, Mixes With Atomized Metals
Over the years we had hundreds of customer requests for an epoxy accurizing compound with a butter-smooth consistency which would neither run, drip or leach out from between wood and metal after being placed in the gun stock. After many years of research and testing, we perfected a modified version of our popular Acraglas® that gives the same super accurizing bedding job and also meets those specialized smooth application features you have asked for.
Acraglas Gel was designed to take advantage of the latest technological advancements in epoxy research. It has the best possible advantages built into it for those that want a butter-smooth type of Acraglas.
Nylon Derivatives are formulated into Acraglas Gel and provide greater "thin strength," shock resistance and stability over normal temperature extremes.
- Slightly less shrinkage than that of Acraglas, which has an amazing 1/10th of 1%.
- 1-to-1 mixing ratio gives a stable, molecular lattice structure to Acraglas Gel that will not crack, craze or sugar-out as will other 1-to-1 epoxies. Plus, this exclusive, 1-to-1 mix ratio, by volume, simplifies mixing and measuring small amounts accurately.
- Slightly longer pot life to give the user more time when doing the actual bedding.
- Longer cure time - The molecular structure of Acraglas Gel has been controlled so that for the first few hours after the epoxy sets it remains slightly flexible, making it easy to trim away excess compound.
- Readily blends with atomized aluminum, steel and stainless steel particles, thus making it possible for the user to create his own reinforced epoxy whenever such type epoxy is desired. Standard mix for optimum results is 1 part metal particles-to-3 parts mixed Acraglas Gel by volume.
- Can be dyed the same as Acraglas to match the characteristics of the gun stock being worked on.
The above features of Acraglas Gel give you an idea of how completely we fulfilled your requests for a companion product for Acraglas ... The Acraglas Gel stay-in-one-spot feature ... sophisticated molecular structure ... slightly longer pot life and curing time ... the ability to mix in aluminum or steel, make this a product we are proud to offer to you.
USING GLASS FLOC
Because of the characteristics of the lattice, molecular structure of Acraglas Gel, the advantages of glass floc are already incorporated in the finished epoxy so the addition of floc is not recommended or needed.
ACRAGLAS GEL KIT - 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) Resin, 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) Hardener, 7/8 fl. oz. (26 ml) Release Agent, Measuring Spoon, re-useable Poly Mixing Dish, Mixing Stick, Brown Dye, Black Dye and Complete Instructions.
ACRAGLAS GEL SHOP KIT - 8 fl. oz. (237 ml) Resin, 8 fl. oz. (237 ml) Hardener, 3 fl. oz. (89 ml) Release Agent, Measuring Spoon Set, 2 re-useable Poly Mixing Dishes, 25 Wide Mixing Sticks, 3 Paks Brown Dye, 3 Packets Black Dye, Instructions.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:415
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:019
308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells.
The Ideal Big-Bore Bolt Carrier Group
The Brownells Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group is designed to operate reliably in DPMS LR-308 pattern rifles chambered in .308, .243, 7mm-08, .338 Federal, .260 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, or any other cartridge based on the .308 Winchester. These BCGs are manufactured to the same uncompromising standards as our M16-style BCGs.
Our Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group has a bolt machined from robust 9310 steel, heat-treated and shot-peened for superb hardness. The carrier itself is fabricated from hardened 8620 steel. Both are magnetic particle inspected (MPI) to make sure there are no hidden microscopic flaws that could lead to premature failure.
- Carrier has forward assist notches
- Extractor is installed with rubber insert and spring
- Gas key screws are torqued and staked
- For use in DPMS LR-308 pattern upper receivers only; NOT compatible with Armalite rifles
You can get the Brownells Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group with a hard Black Nitride finish that is exceptionally resistant to surface wear OR a Nickel Boron coating (a dull matte silver) that’s even harder and self-lubricating to boot. Both come complete with firing pin, firing pin retaining pin, cam pin, gas rings, gas key, extractor, and ejector installed.
Brownells GunTech™ Note: Unlike BCGs with a traditional Parkerized finish, the carrier on our Black Nitride bolt carrier group is not hard-chromed inside because Nitride is actually harder than industrial chrome plating.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:011
Glock® 19ls Slide & Barrel Kit Brownells.
The Brownells Glock® 19LS RMR Slide & Barrel Kit is a great way to build your own customized Glock® from the ground up! Included in this kit is a Brownells 19LS Extended Slide for Glock®19. The 19LS Slide is available with stantard Glock~ dovetail for iron isghts or an upgraded version ready for a RMR MRDS. Slide is available with window cuts to reduce reciprocating mass for less recoil and enhanced barrel cooling. A precision machined Brownells Extended 9mm Barrel for Glock® 19 rounds out the Brownells Glock® 19 Extended RMR Slide & Barrel Kit, ensuring exact fit and performance. Your choice of threaded or non-threaded.
- Nitride finished Slide & barrel
- 1-10" RH, 6 groove twist
- Available with standard or 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle
- 17-4 stainless steel slide, 7.21" OAL
- Fits Gen3 frames only
The Brownells Glock® 19LS Slide & Barrel Kit is a great choice for building a concealed carry pistol where length is a concern, but grip printing is.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Finest Professional Cold Blue On The Market-Period!
Originally developed for the occasional bluer who is not equipped to completely polish a gun prior to bluing, Oxpho Blue - because of its ease of application and remarkably superior results - has become a favorite of the professional gunsmith as well. With Oxpho-Blue, all you need do in most cases, is dampen a piece of cotton flannel and give the area a good rubbing. The chemical goes through the oil on the gun, removes thin rust and blues the steel underneath. No after-rust. For looks, the final finish was not intended to approach the beauty of the well-polished, hot-blued gun. It has developed, however, that in the hands of a careful craftsman, not only is the Oxpho-Blue finish beautiful, but it is also more durable and weather resistant than any other known chemical finish.
Oxpho-Blue has other outstanding features worthy of note:
- Absolutely no after-rust.
- Phosphate-like surface forms under the blue.
- Rust removing qualities of the solution, making it unnecessary to remove mild rust in the usual manner.
- "Wetting" characteristics of the solution, giving it the ability to penetrate oil, dirt, etc., on the surface of the gun; blue the metal underneath; remove rust and dirt; leave the gun blued and ready for oiling.
- Beauty and high durability of the finish: vigorous rubbing with No. 0 steel wool is one of our favorite application methods - the more rubbing, the more brilliant it comes and, since abrasion is part of the process, normal contact from gun cases, brush and clothing won't wear your bluing.
(Note: It is possible to get a surface so dense with Oxpho-Blue that water will puddle on it!)
- For Neighbor Kid and Mr. Average Sportsman, a beat-up gun can be made to look quite presentable by following this recent application technique; dampen a shoe shine cloth with Oxpho-Blue and blue the gun with a shoe shine motion - without taking too much trouble to remove old dirt, grease, rust, etc. This particular gimmick actually obsoletes all other kinds of bluing for retail sale, for any youngster can make his old man's gun look quite presentable. For gun club members, neighborhood shooters, etc., one bottle takes care of the lot. (The rub-on features works wonders on tools and instruments which have been blackened and show bright along the edges: just dampen a cloth with Oxpho-Blue, rub the bright areas briskly and they are as black as before, but tougher.)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:396
SPECS: 4 fl. oz. (118ml), or 32 fl. oz.