308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells On Sale . For people who are searching for 308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells review. We've more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would really like recommend that you check always the cost To get a cheap price or whole lot. Order your own 308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells from here. You will be surprised to see how convenient this product can be, and you will probably feel good if you know this 308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells is one of the best selling item on today.
308ar Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Mp Brownells.
The Ideal Big-Bore Bolt Carrier Group
The Brownells Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group is designed to operate reliably in DPMS LR-308 pattern rifles chambered in .308, .243, 7mm-08, .338 Federal, .260 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, or any other cartridge based on the .308 Winchester. These BCGs are manufactured to the same uncompromising standards as our M16-style BCGs.
Our Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group has a bolt machined from robust 9310 steel, heat-treated and shot-peened for superb hardness. The carrier itself is fabricated from hardened 8620 steel. Both are magnetic particle inspected (MPI) to make sure there are no hidden microscopic flaws that could lead to premature failure.
- Carrier has forward assist notches
- Extractor is installed with rubber insert and spring
- Gas key screws are torqued and staked
- For use in DPMS LR-308 pattern upper receivers only; NOT compatible with Armalite rifles
You can get the Brownells Complete .308 Bolt Carrier Group with a hard Black Nitride finish that is exceptionally resistant to surface wear OR a Nickel Boron coating (a dull matte silver) that’s even harder and self-lubricating to boot. Both come complete with firing pin, firing pin retaining pin, cam pin, gas rings, gas key, extractor, and ejector installed.
Brownells GunTech™ Note: Unlike BCGs with a traditional Parkerized finish, the carrier on our Black Nitride bolt carrier group is not hard-chromed inside because Nitride is actually harder than industrial chrome plating.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:011
Glock® 19ls Slide & Barrel Kit Brownells.
The Brownells Glock® 19LS RMR Slide & Barrel Kit is a great way to build your own customized Glock® from the ground up! Included in this kit is a Brownells 19LS Extended Slide for Glock®19. The 19LS Slide is available with stantard Glock~ dovetail for iron isghts or an upgraded version ready for a RMR MRDS. Slide is available with window cuts to reduce reciprocating mass for less recoil and enhanced barrel cooling. A precision machined Brownells Extended 9mm Barrel for Glock® 19 rounds out the Brownells Glock® 19 Extended RMR Slide & Barrel Kit, ensuring exact fit and performance. Your choice of threaded or non-threaded.
- Nitride finished Slide & barrel
- 1-10" RH, 6 groove twist
- Available with standard or 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle
- 17-4 stainless steel slide, 7.21" OAL
- Fits Gen3 frames only
The Brownells Glock® 19LS Slide & Barrel Kit is a great choice for building a concealed carry pistol where length is a concern, but grip printing is.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Finest Professional Cold Blue On The Market-Period!
Originally developed for the occasional bluer who is not equipped to completely polish a gun prior to bluing, Oxpho Blue - because of its ease of application and remarkably superior results - has become a favorite of the professional gunsmith as well. With Oxpho-Blue, all you need do in most cases, is dampen a piece of cotton flannel and give the area a good rubbing. The chemical goes through the oil on the gun, removes thin rust and blues the steel underneath. No after-rust. For looks, the final finish was not intended to approach the beauty of the well-polished, hot-blued gun. It has developed, however, that in the hands of a careful craftsman, not only is the Oxpho-Blue finish beautiful, but it is also more durable and weather resistant than any other known chemical finish.
Oxpho-Blue has other outstanding features worthy of note:
- Absolutely no after-rust.
- Phosphate-like surface forms under the blue.
- Rust removing qualities of the solution, making it unnecessary to remove mild rust in the usual manner.
- "Wetting" characteristics of the solution, giving it the ability to penetrate oil, dirt, etc., on the surface of the gun; blue the metal underneath; remove rust and dirt; leave the gun blued and ready for oiling.
- Beauty and high durability of the finish: vigorous rubbing with No. 0 steel wool is one of our favorite application methods - the more rubbing, the more brilliant it comes and, since abrasion is part of the process, normal contact from gun cases, brush and clothing won't wear your bluing.
(Note: It is possible to get a surface so dense with Oxpho-Blue that water will puddle on it!)
- For Neighbor Kid and Mr. Average Sportsman, a beat-up gun can be made to look quite presentable by following this recent application technique; dampen a shoe shine cloth with Oxpho-Blue and blue the gun with a shoe shine motion - without taking too much trouble to remove old dirt, grease, rust, etc. This particular gimmick actually obsoletes all other kinds of bluing for retail sale, for any youngster can make his old man's gun look quite presentable. For gun club members, neighborhood shooters, etc., one bottle takes care of the lot. (The rub-on features works wonders on tools and instruments which have been blackened and show bright along the edges: just dampen a cloth with Oxpho-Blue, rub the bright areas briskly and they are as black as before, but tougher.)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:396
SPECS: 4 fl. oz. (118ml), or 32 fl. oz.
Ar .308 20rd Magazine 308 Winchester Brownells.
- Designed specifically for DPMS LR-308 and Knight’s SR-25 pattern rifles
- Built to same no-compromise quality standards as our AR-15/M16 mags
- New-design follower keeps even pressure on the round stack through entire feed path
- Straight mag body holds a full 20 rounds – fits existing mag pouches
- Plus. . . Rugged heat-treated aluminum construction
- Anti-corrosion hard-anodized finish
- Dry-film lubricant for smooth insertion in mag well
- Stainless steel spring
- Removable aluminum floorplate
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:060
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:065
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:247
Ar-15 Lower Parts Kit Dpms.
Sub-Assembly, Mil-Spec Parts Packaged In Money-Saving Kits
The easiest way to stock and sell genuine, mil-spec AR-15 parts, or use to assemble rifles on your receivers. Much lower in total cost than buying the parts one at a time. Kit contains only new, current-production, genuine, mil-spec parts; never pull-offs or direct-exchange surplus. Lower Receiver Parts Kit includes trigger spring, trigger pin, hammer spring, hammer pin, disconnector and spring, bolt catch, bolt catch plunger, bolt catch spring, bolt catch roll pin, selector, selector detent, selector detent spring, (2) takedown detents and springs, pivot pin, rear takedown pin, buffer retainer and spring, magazine catch, button and spring, screw and washer, triggerguard assembly, pin, hammer, trigger and pistol grip.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:039
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:043
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:250
SPECS: Unassembled kit packaged in heat-sealed, poly bag, labeled for resale. Fits AR-15 only.
Pf940v2 80% Frame Textured For Glock 17/22/33/34/35 Polymer80.
Ergonomics Meets Customization
The PF940v2 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940v2 allows Glock® 17, 22, 34, & 35 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in the standard PF940v2 with aggressively textured grips or the PF940v2-ReadyMod with blank grips for custom stippling—the customization possibilities are endless.
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940v2 ensures positive retention
- ReadyMod version allows user to completely stipple and customize frame
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940v2 is compatible with Glock® 17/22/33/34/35 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:216
Ar-15 Magazine 6.5 Grendel Steel Black E-Lander.
Purpose-Built for 6.5 Grendel
Feed your 6.5 Grendel AR-15 the right way with these purpose-built E-Lander 6.5 Grendel AR-15 Magazines, designed for optimum feeding of these rounds into your long-range AR-15.
E-Lander constructs their 6.5 Grendel magazines from stainless steel that is heat-treated for extra durability to stand up to the higher recoil and heftier mag spring forces needed to reliably feed these larger-diameter (than .223/5.56) rounds. There’s a heavy-duty steel floorplate to contain the high-strength magazine spring.
- Sturdy stainless steel mag body & floorplate
- Tough anti-corrosion coating
- Matte black
- Self-lubricating polymer anti-tilt follower
- Available in 4-, 10-, 17- and 24-round capacities
The E-Lander 6.5 Grendel magazines are coated with a special material that stands up to 96 hours of salt spray without corroding. The slick polymer anti-tilt follower keeps the round stack moving smoothly for added reliability.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:066