The cheapest online Duty Holster, Level Ii With Ubl Safariland You can order Duty Holster, Level Ii With Ubl Safariland after check, compare the and check day for shipping. Some people are need it Duty Holster, Level Ii With Ubl Safariland in the cheap price. While the item could be priced similarly at different shops.
Duty Holster, Level Ii With Ubl Safariland.
Versatile Duty Holster Provides Security & Value
- SLS (Self Locking System) ensures that only you can access your pistol, quickly, when you need it
- Your thumb instinctively hits the release button and rotates the protective hood forward for a smooth, unimpeded, single-motion draw
- Weapon can’t be snatched sideways by an assailant, and pulling upward on it actually makes it more secure
- Screw-adjustable for snug retention; proper adjustment of screw will turn the 6280 into a Level III holster
- “Mid-ride” drop from duty belt positions holster for the largest variety of wearers; top draw, straight drop cant
- Universal belt loop (UBL) fits belts up to 2¼" wide
- Models available to fit Glock
- Constructed of extremely durable SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded polymer laminate with the look and feel of traditional leather in Basket Weave, or High Gloss finish; some models also available in highly abrasion resistant STX Tactical® molded polymer
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
SPECS: SafariLaminate polymer laminate, black, with Basket Weave, or High-gloss finish. Some models also available in STX Tactical molded polymer, black. Fits 2¼" wide belts. Right hand only. Glock 17 models available for pistol alone or pistol with Insight Technology M3 weapon light installed.
M203 Quadrant Sights Lewis Machine & Tool.
Designed for use in conjunction with the Lewis Machine & Tool M203 launcher, these Quadrant sights help you accurately put rounds where you want them.
Two models of the Quadrant sights are available; a model designed to attach to a 1913 picatinny mount upper receiver, and a model designed to mount to a detachable carry handle.
M203 Leaf Sight Lewis Machine & Tool.
Designed for use in conjunction with the Lewis Machine & Tool M203 launcher, this Leaf sight assembly helps you accurately put rounds where you want them.
The LMT Leaf sight assembly mounts directly to a 1913 picatinny rail section.
Accumold Key Ring Holder Safariland.
Holds Keys Securely, Prevents Jingling
- Snap loop holds key ring securely, yet lets you quickly and easily remove keys to use them
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop flaps wrap around the keys to prevent unauthorized access by others and eliminate unwanted noise
- Dual belt loop design fits both 2" and 2¼" duty belts
- 7916 AccuMold Elite features a Duraskin basket weave exterior with the look and feel of leather, and a “black chrome” snap
SPECS: AccuMold synthetic laminate, black, basket weave pattern finish.
Mk14 Mod Flashbang Pouch Tyr Tactical.
- Black and coyote
- Attaches upright with Molle and features a quick release speed clip and velcro flap
- This pouch carries one flashbang and keeps your ordance accessible and secure
- Made with patent pending PV material
4x12 Hot Bag Torch Wear.
Keep Your Red-Hot Firearm Secured
Tired of waiting around at the range for your gun's barrel to cool down before stashing it in a transport case? The Torch Wear Hot Bag is purpose-built to provide firearm owners with a secure storage and transport bag that stands up to the scorching temperatures produced by high volumes of fire.
The Torch Wear Hot Bag accomplishes this task, thanks to a revolutionary textile weave made from carbon fiber, which stands up to even the hottest suppressors and gun barrels. This ensures that users can immediately transport their suppressors and compact firearms without worrying about damage.
- Black finish
- Measures 12 inches long with a 4-inch opening
- Made in the USA
The Torch Wear Hot Bag closes easily with an included drawstring, securing the contents of the bag.
Flat Silencer Cover Torch Wear.
Protects Users from Hot Suppressors
Designed to provide protection and handling capabilities to suppressor owners, the Torch Wear Flat Silencer Cover is made from high-tech materials that enable it to withstand the incredible heat produced by extended strings of fire through centerfire cans.
The principle design element of the Torch Wear Flat Silencer Cover is the textile weave used in the construction of the cover. The company incorporates a quilt made from carbon fiber that can handle the incredible heat on the surface of a suppressor with ease, ensuring that users don't have to wait around for their can to cool down before handling it or transporting it.
- Black finish
- Measures 8.75 inches long and 6.75 inches wide
- Felt side faces in towards the suppressor, smooth side faces out
- Made in the USA
Each Torch Wear Flat Silencer Cover ships with three metal ties that allow it to be fastened securely to the surface of most suppressors.
Mirage Mitigator: This product is designed and intended specifically to mitigate the negative effects of mirage from the hot silencer in front of a magnified optic. It works extremely well for this purpose. It is not designed or intended for full-auto use or “mag dumps.” User assumes any and all risks to him/herself and/or equipment if using this product for other than the intended purpose.