Please please take a few moments to watch the Tactical Field Trauma Kit W/quikclot Adventure Medical Kits details and features. This producrs is High Quality and Fast Shipping for that store. Click on the link below to See Price, Product Description and Customer reviews for Shipping available from the USA.
You can order Tactical Field Trauma Kit W/quikclot Adventure Medical Kits after check, compare the costs and check day for shipping. Some people are want to buy Tactical Field Trauma Kit W/quikclot Adventure Medical Kits at the cheap price. While the item could possibly be priced similarly at different shops.
The price of product could possibly be change at any time, so book it as well as the caution before Pre–order prior to ordering for protect your right.
Pricing information ofTactical Field Trauma Kit W/quikclot Adventure Medical Kitsis provided with the listed merchants. The
- website isn't responsible for that accuracy of pricing information, product information or even the images provided. Product prices and availability are accurate at the time of the date-time indicated and they are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com and other merchants at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase on this product. As always, be sure you visit the merchant is site to analyze and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. The shopping store.
- website isn't responsible for the content and opinions found in customer submitted reviews.
Tactical Field Trauma Kit W/quikclot Adventure Medical Kits.
Nobody thinks that they'll be the ones to suffer life-threatening injuries when they go into the field, so oftentimes, many hikers, hunters and outdoorsmen leave essential medical supplies at their base camp or in their vehicle. The Adventure Medical Tactical Field Trauma Kit with QuikClot ensures that these adventurers always have essential medical equipment with them when disaster strikes.
The Adventure Medical Tactical Field Trauma Kit with QuikClot is sized and weighted right to be easily added to any hiking pack while containing all of the gear necessary to handle everything from basic cuts all the way to enhanced wound care.
- Included QuikClot Sport dressing stops heavy bleeding fast
- Designed for use by up to 4 people
- Provides supplies for 1- to 2-day treks
The Adventure Medical Tactical Field Trauma Kit with QuikClot also includes all of the materials necessary to stabilize hurt individuals and keep them out of pain until help arrives.
Emergency Systems Compact First Aid Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
Carry The Essentials For Minor Wound Treatment Anywhere
Compact first aid kit is small enough to go nearly anywhere and contains everything needed to provide basic care for minor injuries. Conveniently packed inside the water-resistant, zippered nylon case are: 4" scissors, 3" tweezers, a first aid card, 20 plastic bandages, 12 alcohol swabs, 10 wet wipes, 10 antiseptic swabs, 3 sting relief swabs, 4 pain-relief tablets, two 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads, 2" x 5-yd gauze roll, one 5" x 9" abdominal dressing, ½" x 2.5-yd roll of tape, and a disposable CPR face shield. Also includes access to 14 exclusive online training videos.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:358
Tactical Medical Solutions Trauma Kits: Drop Leg Kit Tac Med Solutions.
The Tac Med Convertible drop leg pouch provides the medic/operator with maximum flexibility without compromising the ability to provide on target care. This pouch can be worn on the leg or attached to a MOLLE style vest depending on the users’ preference. The removable main panel allows for the creation of custom inserts to accommodate different mission profiles or to allow easier access to the kit contents. This pouch is offered stocked based on different levels of medical capabilities. All kits can also be custom packed to meet your specific mission requirements. MADE IN THE USA.
Available in black or tan.
- SOF Tactical Tourniquet-W x1
- 4” Olaes™ modular bandage x1
- 6” Olaes™ modular bandage
- Blast bandage x1
- Zpack gauze x1
- Petrolatum gauze x1
- NPA w/ lube x1
- 5.5” Trauma shears
- 2” tape x1
- Nitrile Gloves x3pr
- Casualty card x1
SPECS: Dimensions- 7.5" x 7.5" x 4".
Adventure First Aid 1.0 Adventure Medical Kits.
The Adventure First Aid 1.0 contains supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions. AMK's exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- 12 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Moleskin, 3" x 4"
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- 10 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
SPECS: Size: 5" x 6.5" x 1", Weight: 8 oz., Group Size: 1 - 2 People.
Easy Care All Purpose First Aid Kit Adventure Medical Kits.
The All Purpose First Aid Kit is a one-stop solution to just about any first aid scenario, from backyard cuts and scrapes to a sprained ankle on the soccer field. WIth the Easy Care organization system, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
Cuts & Scrapes:
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, Spot, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Elbow/Knee
- 10 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.5g
- 4 - Butterfly Wound Closure
Blister, Splinters & Stings:
- 4 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Moleskin
- 1 - Tweezers
Bleeding, Wounds & Burns:
- 2 - Non-Adherent Pad 2" x 3"
- 2 - Burn Cream 0.9g
- 10 - Cotton Tipped Applicator
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pad 2" x 2"
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pad 3" x 3"
- 2 - Roller Gauze Bandage 2" x 4.1 yds
- 1 - First Aid Tape 1/2" x 2.5 yds
- 1 - Combine Pad 5" x 9"
- 2 - Medical Grade Gloves
Headaches & Pain:
- 8 - Ibuprofen 200mg
- 8 - Non-Asprin 325mg
Sprains & Strains:
- 1 - Elastic Bandage 2"
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 3 - Assorted Safety Pins
- 2 - Wooden Finger Splint
CPR & Shock:
- 1 - CPR Breathing Barrier
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket
- 1 - Emergency First Aid Guide
SPECS: Size: 9.5" x 6.75" x 2.75", Weight: 1 lb. 5.3 oz., Group Size: 1 - 5 People.
Trail Dog Adventure Medical Kits.
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
Ultralight/watertight Kit Adventure Medical Kits.
The Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight Kit is a must-have element of any boating, canoeing or kayaking trip, thanks to it's fully-sealed construction that keeps supplies and instruments safe until they're needed.
The Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight Kit are contained inside the company's purpose-built, trademarked DryFlex bags. The bags are constructed with two separate waterproof liners and is seam-sealed with an outer silnylon coating.
- Designed for use by one person
- Can be used for up to 4 days
- Tested and approved by adventure racers
If you're looking to embark on a multi-pronged adventure that'll take you in and out of water, then the Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight Kit is designed for you.