"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit Think Safe Inc You will not regret if check price." cheap Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit Think Safe Inc
Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit Think Safe Inc.
Those who are out shooting, hunting or performing their duties in a dangerous world must have a dependable emergency kit that helps to reduce life-threatening blood loss. The Think Safe Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit gives them the tools and materials they need to deal with an emergency.
The Think Safe Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit is designed for use by anyone in any situation where major bleeding is a possibility, from outdoor enthusiasts to hunters to soldiers and police officers in the line of fire. The kit provides all of the must-have tools to clot blood and seal wounds in preparation for advanced care.
- Treats one person
- Stored in clear, resealable pouch
- Includes Celox blood-clotting agent
- Measures 3.7 inches x 10 inches x 1.8 inches
The Think Safe Major Bleed Personal First Aid Kit includes a trauma bandage, non-Latex gloves, abdominal pad, and hemostatic clotting agent.
Weekender Mountain Series First Aid Kit Adventure Medical Kits.
The Weekender Mountain Series kit is designed for trips ranging from a weekend camping trip up to a week-long trek. With Easy Care™ organization, it is simple to find the right supplies to administer medical care, and the compact, lightweight design doesn't weigh down a pack. The perfect balance between affordability and carrying the supplies you need to handle most backcountry emergencies.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Fracture & Sprain
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Medications
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Wound
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:552
SPECS: Size: 10" x 9.5" x 4", Weight: 1lb 15 oz., Group Size: 1 - 6 People.
Micro Trauma Kit Now! With Advanced Medical Supplies Blue Force Gear.
The Micro TKN Belt Pouch version features two adjustable hook and loop tabs that can fit on almost any belts - from every day pants belts to 2" duty belts. The Belt Pouch version can also be mounted on MOLLE.
The Micro TKN was designed as an EDC trauma kit for law enforcement professionals, prepared citizens, or hunters. Deployment of critical first aid supplies can be done with one hand or a single finger from either the left or right side by pulling the BLIP featured pull tabs. The Micro TKN consists of two main components – the outer MOLLE or Belt mounted pouch utilizing the Ten-Speed technology, and a removable insert that keeps medical supplies organized.
This Trauma Kit was designed around a specific medical supply load out specifically designed for small form, low bulk applications.
The Advanced Filled version contains:
- QuickClot Combat Gauze
- HyFin Vent Chest Seal (2 seals included)
- Cleer Medical Trauma Bandage 4” Flat Pack
- Decompression needle
- Six 2” x9” Frog Tape
- Size 28 Nasopharyngeal Airway
- Heavy Duty Medical Gloves in tan (1 pair)
Tactical Medical Solutions Trauma Kits: Combat Medic Pouch Tac Med Solutions.
We know that for many of you medicine is only half of your job. If you’re not treating casualties, you’re engaging the enemy. The combat medic pouch was designed to make you a more effective combatant and a more effective care provider.
The pouch saves real estate on your vest by integrating a three magazine panel with a medical pouch. Magazines are retained by elastic keepers in pouches that will accommodate standard M-4 magazines as well as PMAG’s. Treatment material is well organized and easily accessible in the medical pouch. The distance the pouch opens can be adjusted by the end-user and the adjustable cord allows for rapid closure of the pouch when needed.
- 2X 6” Olaes bandages
- 1X SOF® Tactical Tourniquet
- 1X 14G cath
- 1X NPA with lube
- 1X 7” Shears
- 1X gloves XL
- 1X cas card
- 1X petra gauze
- 1X 2” tape
Available in black or tan.
SPECS: Weight: 6.6 lbs. Dimensions: 12” H x 14” W x 8” D.
Tactical Medical Solutions Trauma Kits: Ballistic Response Tac Med Solutions.
When an individual is involved in a shooting it is essential that they have the necessary items to render aid to themselves or to the suspect. The Tactical Medical Solutions Ballistic response pack contains the components necessary for a first responder to provide treatment to ballistic injuries as well as other types of trauma associated with combat operations.
This compact, one hand accessible, MOLLE adaptable pouch is ideal for storage on individual equipment or inside a vehicle. Its contents were selected for ease of use and effectiveness.
Available in black or tan.
- 1 - SOF Tactical Tourniquet-W
- 1 - 4 inch Olaes Bandage
- 1 - Petrolatum Gauze
- 1 - Nasopharyangeal airway 28F w/lube
- 2 - Pair of Gloves, nitrile, Size: Extra large
- 1 - 2 inch Tape, surgical
- 1 - Laderal Face shield
- 1 - Trauma shears 5.5"
- 1 - CCT Card
SPECS: Dimensions- 9" x 7" x 3".