If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Romeo4b 2 Moa Red Circle Dot Sight Sig Sauer for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this Romeo4b 2 Moa Red Circle Dot Sight Sig Sauer . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Romeo4b 2 Moa Red Circle Dot Sight Sig Sauer to find out where to get the best deal on Romeo4b 2 Moa Red Circle Dot Sight Sig Sauer.
Romeo4b 2 Moa Red Circle Dot Sight Sig Sauer.
ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Whether it’s a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast breaking tactical?situation at close quarters. When things are moving fast and you need to get on target in?a hurry, your sight has to work faster. No matter the lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain, the ROMEO4 red-dot sight has you covered-—when it counts. You can shoot with confidence with both eyes open, on target yet aware of the situation ?at all times as it unfolds. And because it is a SIG SAUER®, you know the ROMEO4 is as tough and dependable as our firearms.
The SIG ROMER4A is Battery Powered with Low Profile Torx Mount or Absolute Co-Witness Riser Mount and features a 2 MOA Dot Reticle.
- ROMEO4 sights are parallax-free so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
- Dual reticle option, on select models, toggle between 2 MOA red dot or circle dot (2 MOA red dot with 65 MOA circle)
- ROMEO4 utilizes an ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coatings to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 5000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance
- Available with M1913 Picatinny low mounts (standard) or 1.41” co-witness riser mounts (standard or Quick Detach)
- The ROMEO4 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™and Electronics Limited Warranty.
Quick Detach Circle Dot Solar Micro Red Dot Sight Holosun.
The Holosun HS515C Quick Detach Circle Dot Solar Sight is a new small compact red dot sight with the option of dot only or dot with circle reticle pattern. Employing new LED technology, the life time for one CR2032 battery life is about 20,000 hrs at Circle Dot reticle and about 50,000 hrs at 2 MOA dot reticle. Features flip-up lens covers, objective lens kill flash, 2 Night Vision brightness settings, and 9 Daylight settings. The sight may be installed on various firearms such as shotguns, pistols, rifles, air rifles and crossbows .
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
- Solar and battery power supplies.
- Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles.
- Kill flash included.
- Extra Battery tray and screws included.
- Flip-up lens covers
- 1/3 Co-witness QR mount included
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.
Bravo5 Prismatic Sights Sig Sauer.
Mro Patrol 2.0 Moa Red Dot With Lower Third Mount Trijicon.
Fast Target Engagement, Maximum Situational Awareness
The Trijicon MRO Patrol + Radian Mount Combo sets you up with a compact red dot sight and everything you need to mount it on your rifle or shotgun. Trijicon’s MRO Patrol enables you to get on the target fast and lets you keep both eyes open for excellent situational awareness. The MRO Patrol’s 25mm objective lens gives a large viewing area that reduces the “tube effect” common to other reflex sights. Ambidextrous controls let you choose from eight brightness levels for the 2 MOA reticle, including two that are night vision compatible, and one intense setting for use in bright sunlight.
The Radian Weapons MRO mount is machined from 7075 T6 billet aluminum to give the sight a superbly secure attachment to a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. The mount height is set to enable co-witnessing with "iron" sights in the lower 1/3 of the MRO’s viewing area, enabling easy transitions from the red dot’s reticle to the backup sights.
Other features of the MRO Patrol red dot sight:
- Nitrogen-filled to prevent lens fogging & waterproof to 150 feet
- 70 MOA of windage/elevation adjustment in ½-MOA increments - no tools required
- 8 brightness settings, including one full sunlight conditions & two compatible with night vision gear
- Comes with lens caps and ARD KillFLASH to prevent glare & reflection of light off objective lens
- Parallax free
- Uses one CR-2032 battery
The Trijicon MRO Patrol + Radian Mount combo has everything you need to put a dependable, state-of-the-art red dot sight on your tactical rifle or self-defense shotgun.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:280
Trs-25 Red Dot Sight W/hi-Rise Mount Bushnell.
All of the benefits of fast, accurate, battery-powered red dot sighting with the durability of waterproof, fogproof and shockproof Bushnell quality optics. Model features aluminum body with built-in Weaver-style mount and an easy-to-grasp control knob to adjust brightness. Amber-Bright™ multi-coated optics provide a clear, crisp sight picture; unlimited eye relief helps you get on target fast.Compact but rugged design is perfect for rifle, shotgun, and handgun use. Bright red 3 MOA dot provides precise, both-eyes-open shooting to get you on target fast without sacrificing accuracy. Eleven position rheostat allows the shooter to match the brightness of the dot to specific shooting conditions. Clamps securely to Weaver-style mounts with a single Allen screw. Low-consumption electronics give extra-long battery life for up to 3,000 hours of operation on a single lithium battery. HiRise version features a supplied riser block that positions the sight at optimum height on AR-15 flat tops or tactical shotguns.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:095
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:286
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:196
SPECS: Aluminum body, anodized, black finish. 25mm (1") dia. objective lens. 2½" (6.4cm) long. 4 oz. (113g) weight. Uses one CR-2032 battery. Lens covers and battery included.
Compm4s Optical Sight Aimpoint.
A Low-Profile Combat Red Dot With 16 Brightness Settings
The CompM4S red dot sight from Aimpoint’s is a civilian version of the U.S. Army’s M68 CCO (Close Combat Optic). It differs from the standard CompM4 only in having its battery compartment positioned low, on the right side of the housing, for more clearance and improved view over the top of the optic. Otherwise, the two optics are identical.
Like the standard model, the CompM4S has Aimpoint’s best, high-efficiency electronics that deliver up to 9 (nine!) years of continuous, daylight operation from a single AA battery. The versatile 2 MOA dot is large enough for CQB use but not so large that it completely obscures targets at longer ranges.
The CompM4S’s optics feature band pass objective lens coating for superb light transmission and optimum 3rd generation NVD compatibility. The easy-to-operate rotary brightness switch provides 9 daylight settings and 7 NVD setting, including one extra-bright setting for outdoor use with anti-reflective goggles.
- Low-mount battery compartment for unobstructed shooter view
- Internal voltage regulator ensures reliable function with ANY type of AA battery
- Strong forged aluminum housing protects electronics & optics from shock
- Wear- & corrosion-resistant, non-reflective matte black hard-anodized finish
- May be submerged in up to 150 ft. of water
- Operating temperature range: -49 deg. F to 160 deg. F
This version of the Aimpoint CompM4S DOES NOT include a mount. We also offer #100-003-734, which includes the core CompM4S sight PLUS an integral Picatinny mount.
Micro T-1 Red Dot Sight Aimpoint.
Popular Tactical Red With QD AR-15 Mount for Added Versatility
This version of Aimpoint’s popular Micro T-1 red sight is optimized for mounting a flattop AR-15. It comes with Aimpoint’s LRP quick-release locking lever that lets you remove the sight from the firearm simply by swinging out the lever. When the lever is closed the locking mechanism clamps down securely for a non-slip attachment that won’t lose your Micro T-1’s zero. A 39mm spacer gets the sight up to the correct height for comfortable shooting on the AR (and co-witnessing with an A2 front "iron" sight).
The ultra-compact Micro T-1 provides an easy-to-see, bright red 2 MOA LED aiming dot that’s the right size for competition, tactical, or even close-range hunting applications. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation; adjustment tool is an integral part of the adjustment knob caps so you never lose it.
- Robust aluminum housing protects electronics, LED & lenses from shock & impact
- Durable matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- True 1x optic with no distortion
- Quick-attach / detach LRP mount with steel crossbolts & release lever
- Only 2.4" long when installed
The Micro T-1 includes band Aimpoint’s pass lens coatings and has 6 night vision/7 daylight settings, so it’s fully compatible with all three generations of Night Vision Devices, and submersible to 80 feet.