Compm4 Optical Sight Aimpoint.
Rugged, No-Fail Sight Systems For Hunting, Target Shooting & Tactical Applications
Parallax-free aiming with a single, bright glowing red dot; proven to be the fastest, most accurate sighting system available. Exclusive Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET) greatly improves the useable life of the single 3-volt battery. ACET sights can last nearly 50,000 hours (over five years on setting 7 out of 10) of constant use. AA battery model can last up to 80,000 hours with a single battery. All sight housings are machined, or extruded from 6000 series aluminum for maximum strength. Lens surfaces are optically ground (not cast) for superior clarity. Proprietary housing and lens sealing material keeps electronic and lens surfaces dry, fog-free and fully functional regardless of weather conditions. All models feature non-reflective, Mil-Spec anodized finishes. The latest civilian version of the U.S. Army’s M68 CCO (Close Combat Optic), and the most advanced sight produced by Aimpoint. Super efficient electronics deliver up to eight years of continuous use from a single AA battery. Optics feature band pass objective lens coating for superb light transmission and optimum 3rd generation NVD compatibility. Newly improved rotary brightness switch provides 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings, plus one extra-bright setting for outdoor use with anti-reflective goggles. Excellent choice for varmint hunters needing a rugged red dot optic with low light capabilities. Integral, QRP2 mount (no additional mount ring required) features a single, oversize thumbscrew for fast installation and removal from Picatinny rails. Mount includes a separate vertical spacer for fast adaptation to a wide range of firearms. Available with versatile 2MOA dot. Can be quickly converted to a 3X, long-range red dot reticle scope by installing the optional Aimpoint 3XMag magnifying module listed below. COMPM4S has the same great operating features as the COMPM4, but positions the battery compartment low, on the right side of the unit for less chance of snagging and improved view over the top of the optic.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:097
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:277
SPECS: Anodized finish, matte black. 4.7” (120 cm) long x 2.8” (7.2m) wide x 2.8” high. 11.8 oz. (335 g) wt. including mount. 1X magnification. Windage & Elevation: ½” adjustment @ 100 yds (13mm @ 100m). ACET = 80,000 hrs on one battery on daylight setting, 500,000 hrs on NV setting. Includes alkaline battery (1.5v, AA). Submersible to 150 feet (45m).
Tru-Tec 20mm Quick Detach Red Dot Sight Truglo.
A Compact Design with Expansive Uses
The Tru-Tec 20mm Red Dot Sight from TruGlo is a compact red dot with a wide range of uses. Its light weight and compact design makes it a natural choice anytime size or weight is a consideration. Digital push-button controls are easy to use, and multiple brightness settings and auto-off function, extend battery life.
The Tru-Tec is designed to be shock resistant to 1000g, and is equipped with a low and high mounting bases for Picatinny or Weaver-style bases.
- 2 MOA reticle dot
- 20mm objective lens
- Unlimited eye relief
- Battery included (CR2032)
The Tru-Tec 20mm sight is a versatile addition to targeting system.
Carbine Optic (aco) Aimpoint.
The Aimpoint® Carbine Optic is designed specifically for use on AR-15 and M4 carbine style rifles, incorporating proven design features and premium Aimpoint quality at an entry level price point. This new sight was developed with the modern sporting rifle owner in mind, and the ACO is ready to mount and shoot directly out of the box. A full selection of branded accessories, are available
from Aimpoint dealers, allowing users to customize their sight to fit their specific requirements. The ACO pairs a 30mm aluminum alloy sight tube with an extremely rugged fixed height mount designed to provide absolute co-witness with AR-15 backup iron sights. A two minute of angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum target acquisition speed and accuracy at all distances. The ACO is completely waterproof, and offers one year of constant-on use from a single 1/3N battery.
- Up to 1 year of constant-on use on a single DL1/3N battery
- Completely waterproof
- 2 Minute of Angle(2 MOA) red dot
- Designed specifically for modern sporting rifles
- Ready to mount directly out of the box
- Fixed height mount included – providing absolute co-witness with AR-15 backup iron sights
- Legendary Aimpoint quality and ruggedness at an entry level price point
Mro With Battle Arms Lightweight Mount Trijicon.
Ready-to-Use Package for Rifle Mounting
The Trijicon MRO with Battle Arms Development Lightweight Mount package provides gun owners with a high-quality red-dot optic paired up with a battle-ready mount that is ready to put onto your go-to rifle in seconds.
The Trijicon MRO with B.A.D Lightweight Mount package deal includes the battle-ready MRO red-dot, which is constructed on a forged 7075-T6 aluminum housing that's waterproof and ruggedly built for use in any environment. The optic features a 2-MOA red dot with six brightness settings and is fully night-vision compatible.
- Weight: 4.98 ounces
- Powered by CR2032 battery
- Battery life: 5 years
- 1/2 MOA adjustment value
The Trijicon MRO with Battle Arms Development Lightweight Mount package deal also features a high-quality optics mount machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and weighs in at just 0.88 ounce. The mount can be had in either a co-witness setup or a lower-third co-witness mount.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:280
Micro H-1 Red Dot Sight Aimpoint.
Rugged Red Dot Ready for Drop-On Mounting To Your Flattop AR
The package includes Aimpoint’s quick-detach LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) mount that lets you remove the H-1 from the rifle with a flip of the locking lever and return it any time without loss of zero.
This is an AR-specific version of Aimpoint’s popular Micro H-1 red dot with an integral, quick-release riser mount, ready to install on any AR-15/M16/M4 flattop rifle. Riser aids in comfortable, heads-up aiming, while providing the correct elevation to co-witness with mil-spec A2 "iron" sights. It positions the backup sights in the lower 1/3 of the Micro H-1’s field of view for instant transition to them.
- True 1x optic with no distortion
- Forged aluminum housing protects electronics, LED & lenses from shock & impact
- Durable matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Quick-attach / detach LRP mount with steel crossbolts & release lever
- Only 2.4" long when installed
The Micro H-1's bright red 2 MOA LED aiming dot is ideal competition, tactical, or even close-range hunting applications. It’s fully adjustable for windage and elevation with an adjustment tool stowed on-board the sight, so you always have it when you need it.
Aimpoint’s band pass lens coatings give a clear, distortion-free image through the Micro H-1’s lens, and the 6 night vision/7 daylight settings make the H-1 fully compatible with all three generations of Night Vision Devices. Submersible to 80 feet, too.
Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon.
- No tube effect with unique optical design
- Powered by a solar panel and a single AA battery
- Years of life from a single battery
- Self-adjusting, auto-locking lever mount on quick release mount model
- ACOG ruggedness
- 10 brightness settings, including 3 NVG
- Parallax free
- Waterproof to 165 feet (50 meters)
- 1.75 moa dot
- No "auto-off" feature
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Clear aperture: 1.1" (28mm)
- Field of view: 23m at 100m with 4" eye relief
- Elevation adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Adjustment increments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Reticle illumination: led
- Battery type: 1 AA (E91) alkaline or lithium
- Battery life: over 3 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with supplied lithium battery. Over 2.5 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with standard alkaline battery
- Photovoltaic cell: automatically provides supplemental power when outside during daylight conditions, further increasing battery life
- Brightness settings: 10 brightness settings, including 3 night vision and 1 super bright
- Dimensions: 3.75" l x 2.5" w x 2.4" h without mount
- Weight: 10.9 oz with battery
- Weight with mount: 13.8 oz with battery
- Material - housing: forged 7075-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, type III, class 2, dull & non-reflective
- Optical center: 1.57" from top of rail
- The Trijicon SRS is short, taking up little space on a Picatinny rail, and still has a long list of advanced features
- Unique optical design virtually eliminates the "tube-effect" common with other sights
- Large field of view allows for fast target engagement at CQB distances
- Ideal for use on a variety of military, law enforcement, and recreational applications on a variety of platforms from AR's to shotguns
- Led lit 1.75 MOA aiming point combined with solar panel and a single AA battery allow for years of use
- "solar assist" means that the SRS only draws from the AA battery when necessary
- The Trijicon SRS is built to endure the rigors of extreme in-the-field use and carries the same stringent testing requirements as the renowned Trijicon ACOG line of sighting systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:289
Hs503cu Solar Circle Dot Micro Sight Holosun.
Built for Long-Term Use
Efficiency in red-dot optics has advanced tremendously in recent years, leading to cutting-edge optics like the Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight. This red-dot optic provides firearm enthusiasts with a powerful, durable, long-lasting sight that they can count on in any environment.
The Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight is built with the company's high-efficiency LED electronic system, which draws only a minimal power charge. Combined with this system are built-in solar panels on the exterior of the optic's housing, enabling the sight to run without depending on a battery in the right lighting conditions.
The Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight offers users a 2-MOA aiming dot surrounded by a 65-MOA circle. The sight also ships with both a low mount and a 1/3 co-witness mount.