"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon You will not regret if check price." who sells Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon
Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon.
- No tube effect with unique optical design
- Powered by a solar panel and a single AA battery
- Years of life from a single battery
- Self-adjusting, auto-locking lever mount on quick release mount model
- ACOG ruggedness
- 10 brightness settings, including 3 NVG
- Parallax free
- Waterproof to 165 feet (50 meters)
- 1.75 moa dot
- No "auto-off" feature
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Clear aperture: 1.1" (28mm)
- Field of view: 23m at 100m with 4" eye relief
- Elevation adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Adjustment increments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Reticle illumination: led
- Battery type: 1 AA (E91) alkaline or lithium
- Battery life: over 3 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with supplied lithium battery. Over 2.5 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with standard alkaline battery
- Photovoltaic cell: automatically provides supplemental power when outside during daylight conditions, further increasing battery life
- Brightness settings: 10 brightness settings, including 3 night vision and 1 super bright
- Dimensions: 3.75" l x 2.5" w x 2.4" h without mount
- Weight: 10.9 oz with battery
- Weight with mount: 13.8 oz with battery
- Material - housing: forged 7075-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, type III, class 2, dull & non-reflective
- Optical center: 1.57" from top of rail
- The Trijicon SRS is short, taking up little space on a Picatinny rail, and still has a long list of advanced features
- Unique optical design virtually eliminates the "tube-effect" common with other sights
- Large field of view allows for fast target engagement at CQB distances
- Ideal for use on a variety of military, law enforcement, and recreational applications on a variety of platforms from AR's to shotguns
- Led lit 1.75 MOA aiming point combined with solar panel and a single AA battery allow for years of use
- "solar assist" means that the SRS only draws from the AA battery when necessary
- The Trijicon SRS is built to endure the rigors of extreme in-the-field use and carries the same stringent testing requirements as the renowned Trijicon ACOG line of sighting systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:289
Hs503cu Solar Circle Dot Micro Sight Holosun.
Built for Long-Term Use
Efficiency in red-dot optics has advanced tremendously in recent years, leading to cutting-edge optics like the Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight. This red-dot optic provides firearm enthusiasts with a powerful, durable, long-lasting sight that they can count on in any environment.
The Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight is built with the company's high-efficiency LED electronic system, which draws only a minimal power charge. Combined with this system are built-in solar panels on the exterior of the optic's housing, enabling the sight to run without depending on a battery in the right lighting conditions.
The Holosun HS503CU Solar Micro Circle Dot Sight offers users a 2-MOA aiming dot surrounded by a 65-MOA circle. The sight also ships with both a low mount and a 1/3 co-witness mount.
Hd7 Red Dot Sight Lucid Optics.
Multiple Reticles Based On 5.56 Trajectory
Red dot sight fits onto any standard Picatinny rail and gives choice of 4 different reticles based on trajectory of 55 gr. 5.56 bullet. Includes 2 MOA dot, circle dot, crosshair with holdover dots and chevron with holdover dots. Integral mount gives proper height for lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights. Handles recoil up to 458 SOCOM and unlimited eye-relief lets you mount it anywhere. Mounting pins and nuts are reversible for maximum flexibility. Has 7 brightness settings, and auto brightness sensor helps site adjust to any light condition. 2-hour auto shutoff helps preserve battery life, and runs on 1 AAA battery, not included. Elevation and windage knobs give 1/2 MOA adjustments, and covers are leashed to prevent loss in the field.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:095
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:277
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:196
SPECS: Cast aluminum frame. 5-1/2" (13.9cm) long, 3" (7.6cm) high, 2-1/2" (6.3cm) wide. 13 oz. (368g) wt. Battery life, up to 1,000 hrs.
He403b Elite Green Dot Micro Sight Holosun.
Built to Elite Specifications
Having the Holosun HE403B Elite Green Dot Micro Sight on your go-to firearm is the first step toward building an entire platform that incorporates the latest and greatest in cutting-edge firearm and optics technology.
The Holosun HE403B Elite Green Dot Micro Sight is built with all-new Green LED electronics, quadrupling the efficiency at higher settings and providing a battery life of up to five years on a single CR2032 battery. The optic also features the company's "Shake Awake" technology to conserve battery life.
Each Holosun HE403B Elite Green Dot Micro Sight ships with a low mount and a 1/3 co-witness mount and provides users with an easy-use 2 MOA dot.
Dot Modules C-More Systems.
C-MORE Systems red dot sights encapsulate the light source in a separate diode module. These modules are interchangeable in all C-MORE full size sights (NOT STS or RTS2), providing each sight with the ability to utilize different size dots for different applications.
The diode modules are available in six different sizes; 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 moa. The size of the dot is measured in minutes of angle (moa), with 1 minute of angle being equal to 1 inch @ 100 yards (approx.). Example; a 2 moa module will produce a dot that will cover 2 inches of your target @ 100 yards, a 6 moa module will cover 6 inches, and so on. When you reduce the target distance by half, you also reduce the minute of angle by half. Example; the 2 moa module will cover 1 inch @ 50 yards, the 6 moa module will cover 3 inches @ 50 yards, and so on. C-MORE Systems red dot sights are known for having the brightest dots available, that won't "wash out" on bright, sunny days. The modules are continuously upgraded as new technology becomes available thanks to Advanced Diode Technology. C-MORE diodes produce super-efficient current consumption which extends battery life to 300 - 1500 hours of continuous use from a single 3 volt lithium battery.
Romeo4h Qr Ballistic Circledot Red Dot Sight Sig Sauer.
Chosen by elite government and military agencies, the ROMEO4H is the ultimate red-dot sight when fact, accurate target acquisition is a must. Regardless of lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terraint. Whether it's a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast-breaking tactical situation at close quarters, the rugged ROMEO4H Red-Dot sight can handle the job.
- User selectable reticles (2 MOA Dot, Dot with Holds, CircleDot, CircleDot with Holds)
- 50,000+ hour battery life
- True Co-Witness QR mount and low mount included
- waterproof and fogproof
- Strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC aluminum housing
Mro Patrol 2 Moa Red Dot Without Mount Trijicon.
The Trijicon MRO Patrol is a compact reflex sight that gives you quick target acquisition while allowing you to keep both eyes open for situational awareness. Sporting a 25mm objective lens for enhanced light gathering, the MRO Patrol has a crisp, 2 MOA red dot reticle with 70 MOA windage and elevation adjustments in 1/2 MOA increments.
Included with the MRO Patrol is an ARD Kill Flash that eliminates glare while preventing glare that could lead to unwanted detection. Sight comes standard with objective and ocular lens caps.
- Sealed and waterproof
- Multi-coated, anti-reflective lenses
- Nitrogen filled for fog-proof performance
- Fully protected adjusters
The Trijicon MRO Patrol has a top mounted brightness control knob with eight different settings, including an exceptionally bright setting for full sunlight conditions and two compatible with night vision gear. Mid-position “OFF” lets you quickly set the brightness level without cycling through all the settings.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:280