Get cheap Short Action Aics Magazine 308 Winchester Accurate Mag You can order Short Action Aics Magazine 308 Winchester Accurate Mag after check, compare the prices and check day for shipping. Some people are are interested Short Action Aics Magazine 308 Winchester Accurate Mag in the cheap price. While the item could possibly be priced similarly at different shops.
Short Action Aics Magazine 308 Winchester Accurate Mag.
- Constructed of heat treated steel
- Coated with a black Teflon finish
- Long action magazines are available in 300 Winchester magnum or 338 Lapua
- Long action magazines are also available in two different cartridge lengths, 3.715" and 3.775"
- 3.715" is used on many factory rifles and the MDT TAC-21 long action chassis (100-008-333)
- 3.775" is compatible with Remington long action Police rifles
- Polymer followers
- Made in USA
- AICS style magazines, fit AICS stock and other AICS compatible bottom metals
- .223 magazine features the same steel body and construction
- .223 magazine has a polymer insert to guide the smaller cartridge
- 10rd .223 magazine shares the same exterior dimensions as the 308 magazines
- 3.050” overall length cartridges can be used in .223 magazine
- 3.850” magazine is compatible with Savage 110 338 rifles
- 3.850” magazine also replaces magazine sold with 100-008-973
- High quality USA made magazine that works with AICS compatible rifles and bottom metals
- Teflon finish and polymer follower ensure smooth and reliable feeding
- Long action magazines allow for choice of cartridge length to match your action and load
- OEM magazine used by many American firearm manufacturers
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:177
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:246
Ar-15 Magazine 6.8/ 22 Nosler/ 224 Valkyrie Precision Reflex, Inc..
Durable Steel Magazines Resist Wear, Maintain Their Shape
Make the most of your 6.8mm chambered AR with long-wearing, extra-tough steel magazines. Hardened steel bodies with tempered feed lips hold their shape and won’t flex, bend, or deform. Tempered steel springs help maintain reliable feeding and function even with the heavier 6.8mm cartridge. Lightweight, Magpul brand, nylon composite followers are marked 6.8 to avoid confusion with AR magazines for other calibers. These magazines also work with the .224 Valkyrie and .22 Nosler Cartrdiges. Available in 10-, 15-, or 25-round capacity.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:062
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:068
SPECS: Steel, blue. Fits. AR-15/M16 rifles chambered for 6.8 x 43mm Rem. SPC., .22 Nosler, and .224 Valkyrie
Ar-15 30rd L5awm Opaque Fde Magazine 223/5.56 Lancer Systems.
Advanced Warfighter Magazines (AWM) fill the gap between the current metal and polymer magazine designs. These lightweight molded polymer magazines stand up to rough handling and extreme conditions of tactical operations, including heat and impact of sustained full-auto fire. Permanently attached, wrap-around feed lips are made from a single piece of precision formed, hardened steel that is PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. They help promote smooth ammo movement and will not deform when the magazine is stored fully loaded over a long period of time. Tested to withstand temperature extremes of -50 degrees F to +180 degrees F and a 5 foot drop fully loaded, onto concrete without impairment of function. Non-reflective exterior has molded-in ridges and enhanced texturing that improve the structural strength and provide a solid grasping surface. Drops free from mil-spec magwells; load to full capacity and insert into weapons with bolt closed. 30-round model fits pouches designed for standard US-GI-spec magazines. Anti-tilt follower and constant-radius body curve helps ensure smooth, snag-free feeding. Hard polymer base plate provides a positive gripping surface for extracting mag from tight-fitting pouches and removes easily for disassembly and cleaning.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:060
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:066
Mpx Magazines, 9mm Sig Sauer.
Factory magazine for the Sig Sauer 9mm MPX. Available in 10, 20, or 30 rounds.
Ar-15 32rd Colt Style Magazine 9mm Brownells.
- Rugged heat treated steel magazine body
- Durable steel follower
- Matte black Xylan coated magazine body
- Xylan coating drastically reduces friction and provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Bolt hold open tab
- Easy to remove floorplate allows for quick maintenance and cleaning
- Round count indicator windows allow for a quick assessment of remaining ammunition
- Fits AR-15 rifles that accept Colt style magazines
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:060
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:066
SPECS: Fits 9mm AR-15 rifles that accept Colt style magazines. Body – Steel construction with a matte black Xylan finish. Follower – Steel, round. Spring – Extra power steel. Floorplate – Removable steel.
Ak/akm 30rd Pmag Gen M3 Magazine 7.62x39 Magpul.
GEN 3 Ergonomics & Reliability For Your AK Plus Internal Reinforcing For Maximum Durability
The Magpul PMAG AK/AKM GEN M3 brings Kalashnikov PMAG technology up to the same state-of-the-art as GEN M3 mags for AR-pattern rifles. This rugged yet lightweight, high-reliability mag is designed specifically for AK-pattern rifles, including the AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and similar variants.
The mag body has a steel-reinforced spine and front/rear lugs for superb durability under hard use, plus Magpul's constant-curve internal geometry for smooth movement of the round stack. Handy paint pen dot matrix panels on the lower portion of the body make it easy to ID each of your mags.
The flared floorplate is easy to grab, yet is slim enough for use with standard AK mag pouches, and of course it's easy to remove for cleaning. The low-friction, anti-tilt polymer follower delivers reliable performance and the durability you expect from any magazine with the "PMAG" name. Counts as 3 U.S.-sourced parts for compliance with 18 U.S.C. Sec. 922(r).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:179
SPECS: Fits - AK/AKM 7.62x39 rifles. Capacity - 30 rounds. Construction - Polymer.
Aug Pmag 30 Gen M3 Window Magpul.
The PMAG 30 AUS GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine for Steyr® AUG/F88/F90 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Similar to the GEN M3 PMAG for the AR15/M4, the PMAG 30 AUS features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, low profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The easy to disassemble GEN M3 flared floorplate aids in extraction and handling, and is slimmer than factory Steyr floorplates for better fit in magazine pouches.
Durable, dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification with the added benefit over translucent magazines of displaying round-count even when the cartridge stack is obscured within the magwell.
Not compatible with AUG NATO
Not compatible with MagLink Coupler or GEN M3 Round Limiters